Friday, December 30, 2011

Adieu Adieu..I Bid Adieu......

As the dusk blushed on the New Year eve
Bleeding out the beauty in the winter sky,
The long withered grass breathed its heart
Singing the melody of the year that went by..
Adieu, Adieu I bid Adieu to the year that passed by.

Of fond memories, of blissful nights
Of those friends and foes that added life,
Of smiles and of tears that I shared
I vividly paraphrased in my mind..
Adieu, Adieu I bid Adieu to the year that passed by.

The silent air intoxicated with the fragrance of the old wine
Every moment spent remains special in the mind’s eye
Behold each memory like the mist upon the placid twilight
To you and to the world I sing this lullaby
Adieu, Adieu I bid Adieu to the year that passed by.

With new hopes and fondest dreams
Here comes yet another day, another Month, another Year
Bringing happiness, bringing delights, bringing desires
Here again I bid adieu to the year passed by
And dearly welcome the Year ahead full of joy.

2 comments: